Hi Clément,

There is a firewall in between, yes. But ldap ports (389 and 636) are opened so
it shouldn't be an issue here. I will try to test the connection bypassing the
FW just to be sure though.

I am not using ldapsearch here but with Apache Directory Studio, it works
perfectly fine, at least to get the entries.
What I can't do though, is to create one.
It looks like Apache doesn't know the LDAP scheme of the server or cannot
retrieve it and so, does not let me create anything. (Even though I have the
rights to write into the directory...)
Don't know if LSC does the same thing, trying to retrieve the subschema object
before creating an entry?

I guess I am trying to work with something which is not pure LDAP, and I will
need to talk to their support team to troubleshoot further.

Thanks a lot for all your help on this however

Bruno.