Hello all,

I work for a school and I'm trying to user LSC to syncronize a csv file with my
local OpenLDAP Server (ClearOS). My server already run a MariaDB server and I'd
like to use it for my syncronization.

I already have installed the mariadb java package.
Everynight, I receive a csv file from a Microsoft Active Directory system.
This file should contain the unique ID, full names, login and email addresses
of users.

So I'd like to first 'inject' the content of that file in a Database of my
MariaDB server and then syncronize it with my OpenLDAP server (both Database
and LDAP are running in the same server)

I was able to configure the connections with the OpenLDAP and the MariaDB
server :)

[root@ad /]# /bin/lsc --validate
oct. 11 14:03:31 - INFO  - Logging configuration successfully loaded from
/etc/lsc/logback.xml

oct. 11 14:03:31 - INFO  - LSC configuration successfully loaded from /etc/lsc/
oct. 11 14:03:31 - INFO  - Configuration and environment successfully checked !

Now, I duplicated the /bin/hsqldb file  and changed the HSQLDB_LIB with the
following :

# HSQLDB jar file
# HSQLDB_LIB=$LIB_DIR/hsqldb*.jar

# MariaDB jar file
MARIADB_LIB=$LIB_DIR/mariadb*.jar
(the mariadb.jar file is on my server; I tried with different ones)

but now, when I try to import csv file, I get the following error :

[root@ad /]# /bin/importMariaDB --import tutorial.csv
aucun attribut manifest principal dans /usr/lib/lsc/mariadb-java-client2.jar

[root@ad /]# /bin/importMariaDB --import tutorial.csv
aucun attribut manifest principal dans /usr/lib/lsc/mariadb-java-client.jar

As I can't edit the JAR file, if someone has an idea on what I could do...

Per advance, thanks to all for your help