Hello all,

I work for a school and I'm trying to user LSC to syncronize a csv file
with my local OpenLDAP Server (ClearOS). My server already run a MariaDB
server and I'd like to use it for my syncronization.

I already have installed the mariadb java package.
Everynight, I receive a csv file from a Microsoft Active Directory system.
This file should contain the unique ID, full names, login and email
addresses of users.

So I'd like to first 'inject' the content of that file in a Database of
my MariaDB server and then syncronize it with my OpenLDAP server (both
Database and LDAP are running in the same server)

I was able to configure the connections with the OpenLDAP and the
MariaDB server :)

[root@ad /]# /bin/lsc --validate

oct. 22 14:25:52 - INFO  - Reflections took 60 ms to scan 1 urls,
producing 56 keys and 117 values
oct. 22 14:25:52 - INFO  - Logging configuration successfully loaded
from /etc/lsc/logback.xml
oct. 22 14:25:52 - INFO  - LSC configuration successfully loaded from
/etc/lsc/
oct. 22 14:25:52 - INFO  - Configuration and environment successfully
checked !

Now, I'd like to make a real test and I tried the following (my database
has 1 record to inject into my OpenLdap server)

[root@ad lsc]# lsc -s all

....oct. 22 14:28:24 - INFO  - Reflections took 61 ms to scan 1 urls,
producing 56 keys and 117 values
oct. 22 14:28:24 - INFO  - Logging configuration successfully loaded
from /etc/lsc/logback.xml
oct. 22 14:28:24 - INFO  - LSC configuration successfully loaded from
/etc/lsc/
oct. 22 14:28:24 - INFO  - Connecting to LDAP server
ldap://localhost:389/dc=gfbienne,dc=lan as
cn=manager,ou=Internal,dc=gfbienne,dc=lan
oct. 22, 2019 2:28:24 PM
com.ibatis.common.logging.jakarta.JakartaCommonsLoggingImpl error
GRAVE: SimpleDataSource: Error while loading properties. Cause:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver

So it seems I should add my mariadb.jar package to the path /usr/lib/lsc
but it didn't work

So I don't know howto add my package to the project ...

Any help is welcome,

Thanks