Le 10/12/2019 à 14:58, shrd.s...@yahoo.com a écrit :
> Hello,
>

> I'm new to LSC and need help with configuration. I run OpenLDAP  servers with
> aliases for my mail servers. Currently I run a program daily to harvest
> aliases from Active Directory. I've configured LSC to the point where it will
> pull a test alias from AD. But in the clean phase, it immediately gets
> removed. I don't use the LDAP servers for authentication, so for security
> reasons I don't stored  any user names,uids or passwords on the OpenLDAP
> servers. I'm including my lsc.xml.

Hello,

you need to configure pivot attributes and filters in source and
destination. See https://lsc-project.org/documentation/latest/basics to
understand how it works.

I see that you are using pivotTransformation, which is only avaiable in
dev version (2.2).

For the issue concerning the deletion, it is because the cleanFilter in
source is not well configured.

--
Clément Oudot | Identity Solutions Manager

clement.ou...@worteks.com

Worteks | https://www.worteks.com