Hello All,

I'm synchronizing my LDAP server (destination) with a MariadB Database.

MariaDB is the source and all new entries and modified entries are made to my
LDAP server ; this is fine.

Now I'd like removing all my LDAP records that are not in my database.

As my script didn't remove records in my LDAP server, I tried to add a
<cleanfilter> in my LDAPDestinationService

<ldapDestinationService>
    <getAllFilter>(&amp;((objectClass=PosixAccount))</getAllFilter>
    <getOneFilter>(&amp;((uidnumber={uidnumber})))</getOneFilter>
    <cleanFilter>(&amp;((uidnumber={uidnumber})))</cleanFilter>

But now, when I start the process I get the following Error :

"...Contenu non valide trouvé à partir de l'élément 'cleanFilter'. Aucun
élément enfant n'est attendu à cet endroit."

So this is not the good way.

According to the fact that the policies of my task seem to be right :

defaultPolicy>FORCE</defaultPolicy>
        </conditions>
            <create>true</create>
            <update>true</update>
            <delete>true</delete>
            <changeId>false</changeId>
        </conditions>

That my inetorgpers.xml seems to have the process for cleaning ..

<select id="checkPersonForClean" resultClass="java.util.HashMap"
parameterClass="java.util.Map">
        Select pers.EventoID as uidnumber
            FROM Evento pers WHERE pers.EventoID = #uidnumber#
    </select>

I dont'know where I could have a deeper look to solve that ...

Any Help is really welcome

Thanks to all