Hello Soisik,

The <cleanFilter> you provided worked. I can run lsc multiple times and the
LDAP entries remain untouched.

Thank you,

Sherrod    On Thursday, December 12, 2019, 04:17:07 AM EST, Soisik Froger
<soisik.fro...@worteks.com> wrote:

 On 11/12/2019 23:26, shrd.s...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Thank you for your reply.
>
> The Clean Phase document is not clear to me. It says the entries found with
> the destination getAllFilter's pivot values are used to find the entry in the
> source. But I don't see anything about what goes in the cleanfilter, so I'm
> only guessing. I was hoping the pivotTransformation would cross convert
> "mail" from AD into the OpenLDAP sendmailMTAKey or SendmailMTAALiasValue. I
> don't get any error messages before the delete happens. I've tried the
> following as "source" cleanFilter:
> 1. <cleanFilter>(mail={mail})</cleanFilter>
>
> 2. <cleanFilter>(mail={SendmailMTAKey})</cleanFilter>
> Of course the sendmailMTAKey needs @acme.com added. I tried that with
> JavaScript - but I don't know if cleanFilter accepts JavaScript.
>
> Also, things work the same - no what I put in
> <pivotTransformation><transformation>. If it's just nonsense characters - I
> get no error. I am using lsc-2.2-SNAPSHOT.
>

> When I configure source cleanFilter as (mail=test.u...@acme.com) - and run
> lsc - the first time - everything works. Of course that's a contrived
> example. The second time I run lsc - I get a error:
>
> in directory :javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException: [LDAP: error code 68 -
> Entry Already Exists]; remaining name 'sendmailMTAKey=test.user'
> Dec 11 16:26:44 - ERROR - Error while synchronizing ID
>

> Sherrod

Hi,

For your specific case, did you try with this filter:
<cleanFilter>(mail={SendmailMTAKey}@acme.com)</cleanFilter> ?

The pivot attribute transformation should work in cleanFilter just as it works
for other filter; could you send us a snippet of your configuration, I'll try
to reproduce your issue.

Regards,

--
Soisik Froger | Software Architect