Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

The Clean Phase document is not clear to me. It says the entries found with the
destination getAllFilter's pivot values are used to find the entry in the
source. But I don't see anything about what goes in the cleanfilter, so I'm
only guessing. I was hoping the pivotTransformation would cross convert "mail"
from AD into the OpenLDAP sendmailMTAKey or SendmailMTAALiasValue. I don't get
any error messages before the delete happens. I've tried the following as
"source" cleanFilter:
1. <cleanFilter>(mail={mail})</cleanFilter>

2. <cleanFilter>(mail={SendmailMTAKey})</cleanFilter>
Of course the sendmailMTAKey needs @acme.com added. I tried that with
JavaScript - but I don't know if cleanFilter accepts JavaScript.

Also, things work the same - no what I put in
<pivotTransformation><transformation>. If it's just nonsense characters - I get
no error. I am using lsc-2.2-SNAPSHOT.

When I configure source cleanFilter as (mail=test.u...@acme.com) - and run lsc
- the first time - everything works. Of course that's a contrived example. The
second time I run lsc - I get a error:

in directory :javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException: [LDAP: error code 68 -
Entry Already Exists]; remaining name 'sendmailMTAKey=test.user'
Dec 11 16:26:44 - ERROR - Error while synchronizing ID

Sherrod
     On Wednesday, December 11, 2019, 6:26:53 AM EST, Clément OUDOT
<clement.ou...@worteks.com> wrote:

Le 10/12/2019 à 14:58, shrd.s...@yahoo.com a écrit :
> Hello,
>

> I'm new to LSC and need help with configuration. I run OpenLDAP  servers with
> aliases for my mail servers. Currently I run a program daily to harvest
> aliases from Active Directory. I've configured LSC to the point where it will
> pull a test alias from AD. But in the clean phase, it immediately gets
> removed. I don't use the LDAP servers for authentication, so for security
> reasons I don't stored  any user names,uids or passwords on the OpenLDAP
> servers. I'm including my lsc.xml.

Hello,

you need to configure pivot attributes and filters in source and
destination. See https://lsc-project.org/documentation/latest/basics to
understand how it works.

I see that you are using pivotTransformation, which is only avaiable in
dev version (2.2).

For the issue concerning the deletion, it is because the cleanFilter in
source is not well configured.

--
Clément Oudot | Identity Solutions Manager

clement.ou...@worteks.com

Worteks | https://www.worteks.com