Thanks, Acee - too bad.

Very much a fan of creation of LSR. Sad that it meant moving from
two underused WG meetings to one WG meeting that does not have enough
time for new work. Reminds me of TSVWG. *sigh*

Well, i guess all i am left with is to ask LSR WG members to attend TEAS
on monday and hope my request for slot there will be successful.  Feedback
on the proposed topology model is important for the design.

Cheers
    Toerless

P.S.: When are requests for slots LSR@IEF102 opening up ? ;-))