Toerless Eckert <> writes:

Thanks, Acee - too bad.

Very much a fan of creation of LSR. Sad that it meant moving from
two underused WG meetings to one WG meeting that does not have enough
time for new work. Reminds me of TSVWG. *sigh*

Well now that's not really fair, is it? This is our second meeting, first as
LSR and we didn't run out of time in the initial joint session.

Given that apparently you need to present in TEAS first anyway it seems like
102 is likely a better fit for an encoding presentation anyway. I'm fine with
you requesting a time slot in 102 right now if you want. We can also put you on
standby for 101 if we have any cancellations. :)

Well, i guess all i am left with is to ask LSR WG members to attend TEAS
on monday and hope my request for slot there will be successful.  Feedback
on the proposed topology model is important for the design.

P.S.: When are requests for slots LSR@IEF102 opening up ? ;-))