Hi Lou,

I had looked at the IETF agenda yesterday while we were considering this
presentation and your request for a swap of CCAMP and TEAS had already been
fulfilled - https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda.html

So, given that this BIER TE Framework presentation is also being presented in
the BIER WG, IETF 101 attendees should have ample opportunity to consume it. I
won't even suggest it be presented in the RTG WG... ;^)

On 3/7/18, 6:20 AM, "Lsr on behalf of Lou Berger" <lsr-boun...@ietf.org on