From: Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal <muthu.a...@gmail.com>
Sent: 05 June 2018 17:19
To: Ketan Talaulikar (ketant) <ket...@cisco.com>
Cc: Stefano Previdi (IETF) <s...@previdi.net>; lsr@ietf.org; Jeff Tantsura
<jefftant.i...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Lsr] IGP TE Metric Extensions

Sounds reasonable to me..

Adding a clarification note in the draft would be useful, IMHO.

Regards,
Muthu

On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 5:00 PM, Ketan Talaulikar (ketant)
<ket...@cisco.com<mailto:ket...@cisco.com>> wrote:
Hi Muthu,

The Sections 5, 6 and 7 of these drafts are critical as it impacts the IGP
protocol operation and stability though it is not an integral part of the IGP
protocol machinery. This functionality in a system, whether achieved in the
IGP/measurement/some-other module, is an implementation specific aspect.

To answer your question, these aspects may be implemented outside the core IGP
module and the IGPs simply flood these while satisfying the aspects specified
in the document.

Thanks,
Ketan