​Muthu,​

> ​How is the measurement interval and filter coefficients described in the
> draft related to dissemination?​

​It is directly related. If you see the title of the section is:
"Announcement Thresholds and Filters"​

So measurement interval does not intend to describe how often you actually
measure ... it describes a time window where you report the value (which
could consist of many measurements actually taken).

We intentionally left out this part that does not belong to the igp
>> protocol machinery.
>>

> ​Which of the functionalities described in sections 5, 6, 7 of the draft
> belong to the IGP protocol machinery?

​What draft are you talking about ? I was under impression that we are
discussing RFCs here.

​All functionality from sections 5-7 aim to provide machinery to control
stability of protocol operation. It is one how you measure and this is not
part of the RFCs. and completely different what and how you advertised
derived values from those gathered by your measurements. Now keeping in
mind that you do not advertise when you measure but only when you are
allowed by protocol rules it should be easy to see the point which Stefano
made above.

​Thx,
R.