> On Jan 12, 2022, at 3:54 PM, Robert Raszuk <rob...@raszuk.net> wrote:
>
> What puzzles me in this proposal is why are you insisting on making a stub
> link not-so-stubby instead of treating it as a passive interface (as others
> already suggested) ?

Robert,

A pure passive interface results in the node advertising the prefixes
associated with the interface, but no link attributes.

This would give an implementation the option of advertiseing link attributes
for TE to pick up.  Note that this would be a new feature even without any
subTLVs.  One could advertise the administrative group (i.e. color) of an
inter-AS link, for example.