Aijun,

Your email is written prove that my question the other day which remain not
answered is valid.

I asked is the scope of PUA/PULSE to only signal service endpoints or is
this to also carry any to any liveness across all areas/levels in the link
state IGP ?

It seems clear that you say is the latter. Not sure if PULSE authors are of
the same opinion.

If every node is interested in every other node's liveness that we are
redefining scope of the work here, but I may still argue that not every
node in the network will have a segment endpoints terminating on every
other node. So registration model handled outside of active link state
nodes IMO still is far superior to flood and forget (via timeout) type of
model.

Best,
R.