Hi Aijun,

*" Incremental SPF or other mechanism can be used to parse such unreachable
information on the receiver to decrease Tony’ worry for the stability of
“vital truck”.*

Hmmmm - could you kindly elaborate a bit more what *incremental SPF* has
anything to do with parsing such unreachable information ?

Thx a lot,
Robert