John -

[LES:] NP - good to know we passed your review.

> —John

> [1] So what I meant by my comment was “I should have caught that while

> looking over the doc”. I think the reason I missed it was, I focused on the
> diff,

> and the registry name wasn’t part of the diff… but since the registry name

> changed since publication of 8919, it SHOULD have been part of the diff.

[LES:] Well, mea culpa as well. I, after all, am not only author of the draft
but actively participated in the registry renaming.

If anyone should have caught this - it should have been me.

But, then Tom wouldn’t have had the chance to demonstrate (yet again) his acute
observational skills. 😊

   Les