Tom -

I have submitted V1 to address all of the comments from you that I deemed
possible/desirable to do.
Please see responses inline as to the unaddressed issues.

[LES:] I added an instruction to IANA to update the RFC 8919 references.

> 7.2
> the  I S - I S    "TLV Codepoints Registry".
> I see it in the
> 'I S - I S Top-Level TLV Codepoints' registry
>
> 7.3
>    IANA has created a new registry titled
> "Sub-sub-TLV Codepoints for
>    Application-Specific Link Attributes" under the "IS-IS TLV
> lacks  the initial
> I S-I S
> which given the nature of LSR and he number of registries I think significant
>
> also, the IANA page  has
> 17 temporary assignment flex-algo-bw-con
> which seems an issue of timing and procedure as to where it should be
> mentioned

[LES:] Doing so would create a dependency between this document and
draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo-bw-con - which I do not think is appropriate. I chose
not to do this.

> 7.4
> Likewise, the IANA page has
> bit 3  Flexible Algorithm RFC9350
> which the I-D lacks

[LES:] For the same reason as previous comment, I chose not to do this.

   Les