Not overly complicate things...

The requirement to ensure that the first tag remains the first tag when tags
are propagated suggests that the following language from RFC 5130 is a bit lax:

"When propagating TLVs between levels, a compliant IS-IS
   implementation MAY be able to rewrite or remove one or more tags
   associated with a prefix..."

I think it is required that the first tag never be rewritten/removed when
propagating.

Acee - maybe you want to tighten up the language in the OSPF draft on this
point?

   Les