11.04.2012 17:42, asmo.koski...@arkki.info kirjoitti:

> Thanks Alkis. I'm in the vacation rest of the week, so I will check
> ltsp-pnp next week again.

This is Atom ION (shell/02):

su - ltsp002 -c  LTSP_CLIENT=192.168.100.210
LTSP_CLIENT_HOSTNAME=ltsp002 LTSP_FATCLIENT=True LC_ALL=fi_FI.UTF-8
LANGUAGE=fi_FI.UTF-8 LANG=fi_FI.UTF-8 DISPLAY=:7
ICEAUTHORITY=/var/run/ldm-xauth-FoAs0CKwK/ICEauthority
XAUTHORITY=/var/run/ldm-xauth-FoAs0CKwK/Xauthority /etc/X11/Xsession
"/usr/bin/startlubuntu"

Yes, it works now. This is my current /etc/ltsp/lts.conf.

[Default]
LDM_DIRECTX=True
X_SMART_COLOR_DEPTH=True
LDM_SERVER=server
DNS_SERVER="auto"
SCREEN_02=shell
SCREEN_07=ldm
USE_LOCAL_SWAP=True
XKBLAYOUT="fi"

[00:22:15:5c:d3:04]
# Asus Eee 900
HOSTNAME=ltsp001
LDM_AUTOLOGIN=True
LDM_USERNAME=ltsp001
LDM_PASSWORD=ltsp001
LDM_LANGUAGE="fi_FI.UTF-8"
LDM_SESSION=/usr/bin/startlubuntu

[00:26:18:6e:b4:e0]
# Atom ION
HOSTNAME=ltsp002
LDM_AUTOLOGIN=True
LDM_USERNAME=ltsp002
LDM_PASSWORD=ltsp002
LDM_LANGUAGE="fi_FI.UTF-8"
LDM_SESSION=/usr/bin/startlubuntu

[00:02:b3:c1:12:7e]
# P4 nVidia Vanta
HOSTNAME=ltsp003
LDM_AUTOLOGIN=True
LDM_USERNAME=ltsp003
LDM_PASSWORD=ltsp003
LDM_LANGUAGE="fi_FI.UTF-8"
LDM_SESSION=/usr/bin/startlubuntu

This is weird thing - Asus Eee 900's keyboard is all wrong, others are ok.

Also both Asus Eee 900 and P4 nVidia Vanta get 'Aw, Snap!' with
Chromium. Atom ION is ok, using HTML5 in Youtube.

And what is correct way disable waiting for network in thin clients?

"Waiting for network configuration..."
"Waiting up to 60 seconds more for network..."

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.