Στις 18/04/2012 07:20 μμ, ο/η Asmo Koskinen έγραψε:
> And what is correct way disable waiting for network in thin clients?
>
> "Waiting for network configuration..."
> "Waiting up to 60 seconds more for network..."

Hi Asmo, thanks for testing,
none of the problems you mentioned are related to ltsp-pnp.

For the network waiting, I've seen fat clients do that when there are
multiple "auto eth0" entries in /etc/network/interfaces in the booted
client.
LTSP puts one such line there when the clients boot, so if you had
another one there already (i.e. if you're not using network manager)
then that's probably the problem.

A fix is that /usr/share/ltsp/init-ltsp.d/50-interfaces should probably
recreate the whole /etc/network/interfaces file instead of appending to
it. Try replacing that file with:

# prohibit network-manager from messing with the boot interface
if [ -w "/etc/network/interfaces" ]; then
     if [ -n "$DEVICE" ]; then
         cat <<EOF
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

auto $DEVICE
iface $DEVICE inet manual
EOF
     fi > "/etc/network/interfaces"
fi

...and run ltsp-publish-image and reboot the client.