Ok, I got it. Version had already changed. I looked up the directory in
the browser and noted the new numbers, now it downloaded and installed
everything successfully.

Next step: I have to see if it runs this way. So, probably I'll be back...

Thanks for your help!

Regards
Rolf

>>> "http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/ltsp/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/noarch/kiwi-image-ltsp64-13.2.1-36.87.noarch.rpm";