Much better :-)

Just been having a general play (importing accounts to pidgin and chromium
etc).

I did notice that x-chat is there as an IRC agent. When I was running it
with 10.04 Ubuntu, I found it quite greedy for processor time (3 seconds /
10 seconds) - My laptop fan was running quite a lot.

Since changing to pidgin for IRC, I have a much quieter computer (and an
un-burned lap)

As pidgin is going to be shipped, is x-chat required ? I'm just wondering
what affect it was Vs pidgin on lower spec processors.

I know that disk mounting was mentioned, but does / is lubuntu going to have
the equivalent of "Places" to provide a GUI for mounting partitions, it is
quite conceivable for a low specification computer to be dual booting.

Apart from that, absolutely fantastic !!!

Regards,

Phill.