This is what analyzers do. I don't know of any analyzer that deals with quotes in the way you're requesting, by keeping the contents together as a complete token. You'll have to write your own variant that does this.

QueryParser, however, uses quotes to denote a phrase query, and will query for the words together. Perhaps this is sufficient for your needs?

        Erik