Our copy of LIA is "in the mail" ;)

Yes the final three files are: the .cfs (46.8MB), deletable (4 bytes),
and segments (29 bytes).

--Leto

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER

Information in this transmission is intended only for the person(s) to whom it
is addressed and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or dissemination of the
information is unauthorised and you should delete/destroy all copies and notify
the sender. No liability is accepted for any unauthorised use of the
information contained in this transmission.

This disclaimer has been automatically added.