On Oct 11, 2009, at 7:52 AM, David Tayler wrote:

     By editing I mean the matching of different takes to remove all the
     mistakes., not just changing camera angles.

   How can an edit be made so that it is undetectable with one camera?
   Unless you dissolve to a different angle I don't see how it would be
   done. There would be some slight jump in the visual. You would need two
   cameras or two takes from different angles, wouldn't you?

   Unless I am missing something, I think we'll be able to enjoy one take
   performances from people and know that they were not edited. I mean,
   you see someone playing in their living room all from one angle, no
   zooming, how do they edit two takes from that?
   Ed Durbrow
   Saitama, Japan
   [1]edurb...@sea.plala.or.jp
   [2]http://www9.plala.or.jp/edurbrow/