From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf
Of Anthony Hind
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 3:59 AM
To: jean-michel Catherinot; Narada
Cc: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [LUTE] Re: incompatibility gardening/lute playing?

   Dear Jean-Michel and Neil
            Thank you for your very useful reflections. It is a good idea
   to treat gardening in the same spirit as lute playing, with as relaxed
   an attitude and with as economic gestures as possible. It has been a
   long time since I had to do this, and I am almost certainly forcing
   things, and also still looking for the right tools to deal with a
   particularly hard ground.
   What oil or cream do you use, Jean-Michel?
   %
   I don't want to turn this into a gardening programme, but as Neil says
   these problems can also occur, just with carrying equipment. I will try
   out the various hot and cold water methods, and see how that goes.
   Thanks again
   Anthony