Monica surely has simply forgotten about these Italian guitar pieces.

   Just four pieces in a century is virtually the same as saying there are
   no pieces.<g>:

   See [1]http://purl.org/rism/BI/1549/39  Sigs, Gg24v-Hh1v (last two
   pages)
   HMB is mistaken when he cites Barberiis's print having four fantasias
   for
   seven-course guitar.  It is seven strings arranged in four courses.
   The
   fantasias are of rather light specific gravity, and the title fantasia
   may refer to
   their being in the style of improvisations.  One is built over the
   Bergamasca formula and
   another has a drone.   "Liber Decimo" refers to Book X in Scotto's
   series of
   lute books (Barberiis published 5 books, not 10; the other 5 are by
   Francesco & Borrono, Rotta, da Crema).
   The lute pieces include varied versions of Francesco ricercars.  One
   curious
   piece titled "Pas de mon bon compagni" is "Passe tyme with goode
   companye,"
   often attributed Henry VIII. (HMB missed it, too<sigh>; how did it get
   to Italy???)

   Of course the tune is not original, but the widely disseminated "De mon
   triste" by Richafort and intabulated by Francesco and used in a parody
   ricercar by Francesco and in a parody of Francesco's ricercar by his
   student Perino Fiorentino (both publ. in the HUP edition.)  The tune
   served many purposes, including a Lutheran chorale harmonized by Bach,
   and Charlotte found it in a hymnal in the native American Huron
   language.  There may be some 30 pieces which use the tune.