On 2014-08-07, 6:31 AM, wayne lute wrote:
It is over a foot tall, so not as portable as the little one, but has
big rechargeable batteries that last a long time, and if what goes in
sounds like a lute, what comes out sounds like a lute.

This is of interest to me, since I sometimes need amplification for outdoor gigs. From your reference to Sennheiser, I take it you use a microphone for the lute, rather than having some sort of pickup installed. Could you say more about how this works? A picture might help.

Geoff

--
Geoff Gaherty
Foxmead Observatory