On 2/26/2015 2:45 PM, howard posner wrote:
On Feb 26, 2015, at 10:34 AM, Christopher Wilke <chriswi...@cs.dartmouth.edu>
wrote:

Keeping one's mouth shut and pretending there is no dysfunction in the early
music industry is absolutely unhealthy. We should ALL be keenly aware of that
in the wake of the recent Philip Pickett scandal. (For those who aren't aware,
Pickett was a long time professor of early music at the Guildhall School of
Music who, just convicted of raping several students, is currently serving an
11-year prison term. Sickeningly, the school administration was informed of his
behavior and responded by telling the students to simply switch schools.) I'm
not suggesting that anyone else
except Robert King

and some who engage in vice over the consent age.
RT