On Feb 27, 2015, at 6:51 AM, Christopher Wilke <chriswi...@cs.dartmouth.edu>
wrote:

> I apologize to you. I must say, I am entirely taken aback at your extremely
> impassioned defense of Danny. This leads me to believe that I may have
> somehow inadvertently touched upon some latent issues of your own beyond the
> scope of this discussion. I did not mean to allude to anything other than the
> topic at hand and I'm sorry if it was so taken.

THAT’S what you took away from it???  Not that you were being both
uninformative and offensive, but that I have "latent issues”?  Really?

Or do I just not understand your sense of humor?

In any case, you should avoid directing such remarks to someone in California,
where it’s illegal to practice psychotherapy without a license.

Dr. Shoskes needed no defense from me, although I do take pains to stay on the
good side of anyone who makes his living with sharp blades.