I've taken the lute to bedside at Holy Name hospital in Teaneck NJ and
   Mount Sinai in NYC. Only issue was with older patients who had hearing
   difficulties - especially those who are on respirators. But the visual
   was always enthusiastically received - the brain always lights up when
   it is experiencing something positive and new. If requested, I'd play
   contemporary songs on it. All is fair game.

   I've also taken the lute to Bergen Community College where I passed it
   around to all the guitar students. They were blown away. Lots of
   questions.
   I've been performing with Musicians on Call at bedside in hospitals in
   the metro NYC area for 12 years or more - now with mostly contemporary
   songs, me on guitar, and with my singing partner.
   If anyone is interested in this volunteer program (lutes are welcome)
   please reach out either to me or directly to MOC. There are programs in
   the USA and maybe by now in Canada.
   Cheers,
   Lynda
   [kraar+logo.png]
   Lynda Kraar, President
   Lynda Kraar & Associates
   U.S. Cell: 551-486-3772
   Google Voice: [1]985-205-9632 (985-20-LYNDA)
   Skype: lyndakraar
   On Jan 5, 2018, at 3:45 AM, "[2]mathias.roe...@t-online.de"