My proposition would be the following:

Assemble a team: three lutists minimum!
If possible, add recorders, Renaissance guitar, cittern etc., a dulcian and a trombone, and for the sake of beats some Renaissance percussion.
If you have a portable organ, get it on stage.

Go to your local jazz club and pitch "Early Music Jazz Jam Session".

When playing, have the musicians occupy the functions of respective jazz musicians. Jam the hell out of Passamezzi, Romanescas, Bergamascas etc., throw in some song standards like Vestiva I Colli or Can She Excuse, do virtuoso solos. I bet the audience will have fun.
Get that stick out of your spine and rock the venue.