   From: G. C. <kalei...@gmail.com>
   To: "lute@cs.dartmouth.edu" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Monday, 22 January 2018, 2:40
   Subject: [LUTE] Re: Double first courses (chanterelles)
     I think, that one should be careful not to generalize. Like today
     (where some even play with singles on ALL courses), there were
     different uses also in the olden days. And look at the later 6 string
     guitar, which even had double strung chanterelles for a period in
   time.
     G.
     On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 9:29 AM, Antonio Corona