Yes, I was the LSA's 2nd Microfilm Librarian back starting c1975, and I
   have a number of binders with paper copies made from films. Now if you
   want a black and white, readable version of Cherbury you can find it on
   Sarge Gerbode's website, but there are no concordances and you have to
   have a table, play from your computer screen or print it out.
   Meanwhile for those who love films and digital versions of lute music,
   plans are afoot for the whole LSA Microfilm Library to be digitized and
   available in the Members Only section of our website. If things go on
   schedule it could happen this Spring.
   Nancy

   Dear Nancy,
   Many years ago the only way to obtain copies of many of these MSs was
   to pay for a microfilm copy which the collections often then seemed
   willing to make. Some 20/30 years ago the late, and much missed, Donald
   Gill gave me a photocopy of Cherbury printed from such a microfilm.
   Legibility is not good but is quite passable under decent illumination.
   My point in mentioning this is that if a decent facsimile is not
   forthcoming shortly, then players could always explore this
   possibility. When I archived Donald's collection I didn't find this
   microfilm so presumably he borrowed a microfilm - perhaps from the Lute
   Society or Lute Society of America....
   regards
   Martyn
   PS I also very much agree with Ron: I find paper copies superior to
   trying to read these things from a screen - also with the added
   advantage that I can turn corners over to mark pieces I find
   particularly notable and can pencil concordances and other observations
   in the margins.........  M.