Dear Ron,
   I have the 1966 CNRS edition. Nowhere in it, is the L. Herbert
   mentioned,
   other than in the "Table des Sigles". No concordances. Do I have a too
   old edition?
   I find, that the quality of these short pieces in Cherbury are
   unfortunately in no way convincing!
   Kindly enlighten me
   G.
   On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 8:14 PM, Ron Andrico <[1]praelu...@hotmail.com>