En guise de conclusion ;-) :
If you look at the chronological development of Ennemond’s career and life, his
“his high reputation” as a baroque lute super hero simply doesn’t hold.
So there must be other material around to explain this phenomenon.
Cherbury is only one piece in the puzzle and certainly not the most interesting
one concerning old Ennemond! There is a lot more to see and play in at least a
dozen other ms. and of course his production in accords nouveaux is another
essential aspect of the problem.

Merci de votre intérêt et la “chasse” continue... :-)!
Best,
Jean-Marie