Dear Wayne,
   Due to a desire to play Loud lute music, I bought a 7-steel string
   electric guitar and another 8-steel string electric guitar partly
   because they were so dirt cheap compared to lutes, which are simply not
   available at the local Guitar Center.   After I learned they
   sell guitars on consignment, including my cheap 7-string, I asked if I
   could sell some lutes on consignment.  They said NO.  I haven't played
   these two guitars much because they are H e a v y! and because the
   strings hurt my gnarled fingers, and so on.
   Best wishes,
   Mark
   On Friday, March 16, 2018 10:04 AM, Wayne <wst...@cs.dartmouth.edu>