Hello Edward,

   thank you very much, I feel encouraged now to "go octaves" all the way
   down from 5th. course.I should consider myself stupid that I hesitated,
   because who is there to judge me apart from myself. I am not competing
   in any academic exercise :-)
   Thank you very  much again, gut is cost-wise prohibitive to me.

   Best regards

   Jurgen

   "Close your eyes. Fall in love. Stay there."

   JalÄl ad-DÄ«n Muhammad Rumi

   âââââââ Original Message âââââââ

   On Saturday, November 23, 2019 9:16 PM, Edward Martin