From: lute-...@new-old-mail.cs.dartmouth.edu
[mailto:lute-...@new-old-mail.cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf Of Wayne
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 12:04 PM
To: lute net
Subject: [LUTE] The lute list is retiring soon

Hi -

  I have been running this lute mail list since 1998, and it has been
interesting and fun.  Now I am retiring from my job at Dartmouth College, and
when I retire the computers that I have run will be shut down.  This includes
the  mail servers that run the lute mail list.  So it is time to retire from
running the lute mail list too.  I will also be closing my lute web page, my
lute tablature page, and "Lutes For Sale" web page.

  If someone wants to take up running the lute mail list I suggest that they
announce it on my list in the next month, while my list is still running.  My
list runs using software that I wrote, and I don’t recommend that someone else
try to use it.  I don’t know the last day yet, but I will make an announcement
when my list actually closes.

   Wayne

https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http:%2F%2Fwww.cs.dartmouth.edu%2F~wbc%2Flute-admin%2Findex.html&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cd2048d18759c41e12b3f08d846ce7890%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637337199877751036&sdata=gmUKr0VwDlTprCSiIbNrN4vaH9zw4%2B0WUGZ7LHhLogE%3D&reserved=0