Hi Wayne.

Thank you for the message, and thank you for giving us many years of service
through the lute list. If it started as you said in 1998, that is 22 years. It
seems much longer to me.

The service you provided has been so meaningful in connecting lute scholars,
players, and builders. I have made many lasting friendships and have been so
thankful for all the information presented. Through this list, there has been
such a great deal of generosity in sharing information, resources, and ideas.
It has made so many connections for us all.

Congratulations on your retirement, and thank you for your selfless commitment
to us all.

Ed Martin

Sent from my iPhone