Hi Mohit,

One point that came up in the discussion in Prague was Diffie-Hellman
performance.
For a deployment that relies on symmetric keys for mutual authentication, it
may be useful to do an (ECC) D-H key agreement to achieve forward security.
I believe some numbers for that are available?
It would be useful to include them in order to motivate the use of forward
secure key agreement.

Grüße, Carsten