Hi Carsten

This document looks at a very specific deployment scenario where resource-constrained devices sign message objects. Therefore, it only documents the performance of ECDSA sign operation.

I do think the numbers of Elliptic curve diffie-hellman key agreement are useful for the community and the group should work on documenting them. I did discuss this with Tobias (off-the-mailing list) and perhaps those numbers can go in a separate document on minimal G-IKEv2. I currently have a working implementation of x25519 Diffie-hellman key agreement on a R Pi but I don't consider it constrained enough. Once I have more numbers, I will definitely contribute. But for now I strongly believe that they don't fit into the current document.

--Mohit