Von: Lwip [mailto:lwip-boun...@ietf.org] Im Auftrag von Mohit Sethi
Gesendet: Sonntag, 6. August 2017 21:10
An: Carsten Bormann <c...@tzi.org>
Cc: lwip@ietf.org
Betreff: Re: [Lwip] WGLC for draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-03

Hi Carsten

This document looks at a very specific deployment scenario where
resource-constrained devices sign message objects. Therefore, it only documents
the performance of ECDSA sign operation.

I do think the numbers of Elliptic curve diffie-hellman key agreement are
useful for the community and the group should work on documenting them. I did
discuss this with Tobias (off-the-mailing list) and perhaps those numbers can
go in a separate document on minimal G-IKEv2. I currently have a working
implementation of x25519 Diffie-hellman key agreement on a R Pi but I don't
consider it constrained enough. Once I have more numbers, I will definitely
contribute. But for now I strongly believe that they don't fit into the current
document.

--Mohit