Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Could be a good idea. But and this is a big BUT, I'd argue that if an lfun needs to call another lfun, then that's a design problem. So if you prefer, I can rework my patch so that there is no dispatch call any more.

That's certainly not true. Many of the inset LFUNs are invoked from outside of LyX (or from the fronetend) as a different LFUN because the outside has no knowledge of which inset this applies to. The outer-level dispatch finds the inset and then passes the new LFUN to the inset's dispatch.

Angus