>> Mostafa Vahedi schrieb:

>> I can not give any guarantee about the fix. The author
>> is extermely busy sometimes. I prefer the manual one for
>> the time being. Then if it stays more we can do something
>> about it. I have submitted many bug fixes to the author
>> and I am waiting for his reply.

> OK, but this requires a bit more work. I suggest you
> open a new bug report in bugzilla so that we can keep
> the overview.

OK. So which way are we going to follow? The manual one or
the other one?

>>> See the attached patch. I implemented this but disabled
>>> it because \TOCLanguage gives me the error "unknown
>>> command". Therefore your example-lyxified doesn't
>>> compile.

>> The command "\TOCLanguage{}" is defined after the
>> call to BABEL in Latex Preamble.

> This was the first I tested, but it doesn't work for me,
> no matter where I call \TOCLanguage.

We should load the babel package this way:
"\usepackage[farsi,arabic,english]{babel}",
before using the command "\TOCLanguage{farsi}".
This command is defined in the arabic-babel files.

>> The Arabic peopel may use other quotation marks.
>> I will check it!

> Please inform me when you found it out.

Sure.

>>> I can see no difference. With and without the ERT
>>> command, the result is identical.

>> I checked this issue after applying the patches.
>> Still I have problem if I don't put the mentioned
>> ERT. Something is wrong!!!!!!

> What is wrong?
> What is the version number of the arabi-package you are using? Mine is
> version
> Version 1.1, December 16, 2006

I am using the windows version packaged for MiKTeX 2.5
on the date 2nd Jan 2007.

> Does the fontenc part of my patch work for you?

Yes. Thanks.

Mostafa

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.