On Friday 22 June 2007 17:04:25 Dov Feldstern wrote:
> I don't think that a format change is needed, because  we're using new
> languages, not changing the interpretation of existing ones. If there
> are users out there who have existing documents in ArabTeX, they'll have
> to replace all "\lang arabic" with "\lang arabic_arabtex", but that's
> all. I think this is reasonable.

  I am sorry Dov, replacing "\lang arabic" by "\lang arabic_arabtex" is a file
format change and an easy one to implement in lyx2lyx. Better yet, if I
understood what you said it means that all the previous users of Arabic were
using arabtex, right?

  If you, Mostafa and Uwe agree on a set of patches to be applied before rc2
this can proceed.
--
José Abílio