Pavel Sanda wrote:
i will look.

ahh, i misread your post thinking that pdf stuff broke source dialog, which is not the case.

seems ControlViewSource::updateContent is not entered at all.
This is probably a problem similar to one I've seen elsewhere. Andre's kill-the-controller changes caused certain functions which had previously been virtual to become non-virtual, with the result that they are never called. I'll guess that's what's happening here, too, though it may not be updateContent() that is the ultimate root of the problem.

Richard
pavel