>> Pavel, please attach patches the next time as unified diff as email
>> attachment, this makes life much easier.
>
> This seems to be our popular issue :)

Of course, because I cannot apply your patches but has to copy and paste them manually. And I meant that whitespace issues can be avoided when you attach large patches to your post instead of sending them in the mail.
(OK, there is an attachment limit of about 50 kB or so.)

> AFAIK this patch was unified. There maybe some special parameter for
> Windows version of svn, to make equivalent of unix "patch --strip 1"?

SVN is platform independent. The LyX development guideline says that patchs should be in unified format, see the Intro manual. So why not just use "diff -u" or directly the SVN programm to create diffs?

> ps: Uwe, is the following patch usable by your svn ?

No, see the attached image.

regards Uwe

<<inline: SNV-Error.png>>