Uwe Stöhr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> Is there really a lyx2lyx entry related to this change?
>
> I checked my commit history. When we only use a very basic
> implementation, I think we could backport it:
> http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/20185

Yes.

> This was the first commit that changes wrap floats from floatflt to
> wrapfig. It only need a dummy fileformat change since the content of
> the LyX-files is not really changed, only the functionality in the
> background.

I think even the dummy file format change was not needed, since there
is nothing lyx2lyx can do to alleviate whatever problem may appear.
This change of package may change the output, there not much we can do
about it.

I propose to backport a subset of this (even the GUI changes may not
be necessary).

Juergen, as always it s up to you.