Richard Heck a écrit :
On 10/28/2010 12:24 PM, Jean-Pierre Chrétien wrote:

Perhaps we can do this: (i) Try to get translations from our own translators of theorem and lemma, if that covers everything prettyref does, that we can hardcode into LaTeXFeatures.cpp, so that we at least do as well as refstyle.cfg does with these two; (ii) Send an updated version of refstyle.cfg to Els, including those translations. The former could be removed after a while, i.e., once we had some sense that the new version was common enough.

What about adding an .inc file in the layout dir containing all
what is needed for theorems and alike ?

I'll post a tentative file with bug #6609 to illustrate the idea
(tentative because it's not working right now).

--
Jean-Pierre